Terms & Conditions of Sale
Rightparts is a trading name and division of IT Zone (U.K.) Limited. By using the Rightparts.co.uk website or On-Line Store, you agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions as follows
1. Order Quantities. There is no minimum order value.
2. Delivery. Standard delivery is free of charge for all orders over £300.00 to UK Mainland. Orders will be despatched to the destination given by the customer, within 14 days. If the order cannot be despatched within 7 days you will be notified by us and be given the opportunity to cancel the order. IT ZONE (U.K.) Limited will use their choice of carrier unless otherwise stipulated by the customer. Packaging and delivery charges apply to all orders where delivery is outside of the UK.
3. Damage in Transit. All consignments will be packed to the highest standard. Damaged consignments must be refused by the customer on delivery and the despatch note marked 'damaged in transit'. To ensure immediate dispatch of a replacement consignment, the customer will advise IT ZONE (U.K.) Limited of the damaged consignment.
4. Errors. Errors and shortages must be notified to the company within 48-hours of the receipt of goods. Claims outside this period will not be accepted.
5. Non Delivery. Non-receipt of goods must be notified to the company within fourteen days of date of invoice. Claims outside this period will not be accepted.
6. Order Cancellation. You have the right to contact our customer services department and cancel an order within 7 days of delivery. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the items. Cancelled items must be received in good condition and factory sealed in their original packaging. Special Order items are not returnable or refundable.
7. Returns. All returns (including cancellations after 7 days) must be issued with an RMA number by our Customer Services department before the items are returned. Returned orders, which are not found to be faulty, may be subject to a reasonable charge to cover administration and delivery costs incurred. A 30% Re-stocking fee is charged on all unwanted goods, that are stock items. Goods that are Special Order items are not returnable or cancelleable once ordered. Conditions of return are stated on the RMA form, which can be requested by contacting Customer Services.
8. Pricing. Prices charged will be those agreed with the customer. Where no prices are specified, prices charged will be those effective on the date the order is received by IT ZONE (U.K.) Limited. Website prices are correct at the time of publishing and are subject to change without notice.
9. VAT. Where VAT is applicable the rate prevailing at the date of despatch will be charged.
10. Settlement Terms. Standard settlement terms for customer holding credit accounts are thirty days from date of invoice. IT ZONE reserves the right to suspend the despatch of orders where payment is overdue.
11. Warranty Period. Subject to the conditions below, Goods are warranted by the Seller to the Buyer against defects in workmanship and material during the applicable warranty period. In addition the Company will pass on to the Purchaser the benefit of any manufacturers warranty (to the extent that such warranty is assignable). This does not affect your rights under the Sales and Supply of Goods to Consumers Regulations. The above warranty is given by the Seller and is subject to the following conditions: The Seller shall not be liable in respect of any defect arising from damage, negligence or abnormal working conditions.
12. Web Site Usage. We provide this website on an 'as is' basis and make no warranties or representations express or implied with regard to this site or the information content. The information on the site is the corporate property of IT ZONE (U.K.) Limited. You may not distribute or re-use the information for commercial purposes without our written consent.
13. 'Force Majeure' IT ZONE (U.K.) Limited shall not be liable in respect of any shortage or failure to supply goods and /or services where such shortage of or failure is due to act of God or any other reason beyond the control of the Company and the Company in such circumstances will not be liable in respect of any consequential loss to the Purchaser.
14. Variation. Any variation of terms will not be valid unless agreed in writing by a director or appointed person of IT ZONE.
15. Law. These Conditions shall be governed by the law of England.
If you have any further questions about the IT ZONE websites or On-Line Store please email: email@example.com